Integrative Medicine Clinic Questions and Answers
For a better way to heal, come to Trivita Clinic of Integrative Medicine. We take a holistic approach to medicine and consider the entire person, including their mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being. For more information, call us. We serve patients from Scottsdale AZ, Arcadia AZ, Gainey Ranch AZ, Paradise Valley AZ, and Tempe AZ.
Integrative medicine takes a comprehensive approach to patient care, treating them as a whole and taking into account the different physical, mental, emotional, lifestyle and environmental factors involved. Taking this approach, rather than just treating patients based on their symptoms, results in better patient care and higher patient satisfaction.
What is an example of an Integrative Medicine Practice?
Integrative medicine is a holistic approach to medicine that takes into account all aspects of a patient’s life and the factors that affect health. It makes use of all appropriate therapies, both traditional and alternative, to provide the most complete picture of care. In integrative medicine, the patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process. All factors that influence one’s health and wellness are taken into consideration, including mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical factors. Integrative medicine also implements therapies and interventions that are natural and less invasive whenever possible. Alongside the concept of treatment, integrative medicine prioritizes health promotion and disease prevention. Integrative medicine doctors work to exemplify these philosophies, aiming to improve the lives of patients with the use of their extensive knowledge and care.
What does an Integrative Medicine Doctor do?
Integrative medicine doctors practice a variety of procedures that help provide the most comprehensive care to patients. They also often work closely with other healthcare professionals and create treatment plans in collaboration with other integrative medicine specialists.
Our provider at Trivita Clinic of Integrative Medicine, Dr. Ankit Chander, is experienced in the field of integrative medicine and has helped change the lives of many patients by improving their overall health and helping treat the underlying cause of their conditions.
Dr. Ankit Chander is well-versed in a number of therapies and practices and uses the best of both conventional and complementary medicine. The services he provides include:
- Primary care: Just like family physicians and internists, integrative medicine doctors work in primary care, providing first-level care for all medical concerns.
- Acupuncture: An ancient Chinese therapy, acupuncture targets energy blockages and releases stagnant energy in the body, promoting proper blood flow and quicker healing.
- Non-invasive pain management: Many patients do not like the idea of surgery and avoid it at all costs. Thankfully, for those suffering from chronic and acute pain, there are non-invasive procedures to reduce and even eliminate pain altogether.
- Hormone replacement: When hormone levels drop, the body can fall out of balance. This can produce a number of symptoms and even lead to medical conditions. Hormone replacement therapy addresses these imbalances and promotes overall wellbeing and health.
- Allergy treatment: For those suffering from allergies, there is hope. A holistic approach to allergy treatment can effectively manage symptoms, minimize discomfort and promote an allergy-free life.
- Early detection and management of diabetes and cardiovascular disease: The early detection of a chronic disease is vital to its treatment. Dr. Ankit Chander provides ongoing care to help patients better manage their diabetes and cardiovascular disease, as well as provide health screenings for the early detection of these conditions.
If you are looking for a better way to heal, come to Trivita Clinic of Integrative Medicine! Our medical professionals strive to provide the highest quality of care and consider all aspects of a patient’s life to best treat their condition. Call us today to book an appointment, we look forward to serving you!