What is Integrative Wellness?
Learn more about TriVita Clinic's holistic approach to healing from Dr. Ankit Chander.
What Does Integrative Medicine Mean?
- Personalized, team-based care
- Patient participation/shared decision making
- Early detection
- Lifestyle focus
- Identify and treat the cause of illness/disease
- Traditional to alternative solutions
- Benchmarked by clinical data and numbers
You deserve personalized care that goes beyond treating symptoms.
You can prevent most major chronic diseases.
You can treat most diseases by focusing on the root cause.
You can reverse most modifiable diseases.
You have the personal power to heal.
You were meant to have health, hope and happiness...
to fulfill your life purpose on this planet.
You can and will take control of your own body and health.
We can help.
Personalized Primary Care
Early detection, prevention and reversal of lifestyle related diseases using the best of conventional and evidence based complimentary medicine. We focus on:
- Routine Primary Care
- Well Woman Exams
- Brain Health
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- Annual Physicals
- Non-Invasive Pain Management
- Heart Health